Wednesday 26 October 2016

Catching Up on Past Travel

The perks of re-publicized one's blog is that you can share your experience and thoughts.

The downside is that I have a LOT to catch up on my travel posts.

In these two years I've been absent from this blog, I've had exciting adventures. And I really mean EXCITING.

I went for Bungee Jumping in Chiang Mai, Thailand. SHARED!
Ate live octopus in Busan, South Korea.
Visited Angkor Wat and Borubudur.
Went to Uluwatu, Bali.
Take 2 weeks off to go to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Bangkok and Krabi.
Cycled at Gili Trawangan, Lombok. SHARED
And a lot more.

95% of the time, travelling solo. I've learnt a lot during this period, I kid you not.

I'll slowly update my past travelling experience here.
Promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travel. Eat. Love Made with ❤ by azhafizah.com