Tuesday 1 November 2016

#evanazli - Catering

My mantra for my wedding was; simple wedding, good food. Haha
So catering is a pretty big deal

Nak cari katering yang sedap memang satu hal since this is the first wedding in the family so we struggled a bit looking for a good caterer. 

My criteria was good food, great review, decent price and nice deco. 
The 'decent price' part was the most difficult to find. 
Ada duit, semua jalan. 

Thankfully, I got a list of panel caterer from Masjid Wilayah and I did my survey from there. 
In the end , I chose Yapaf Kulaan.

They provide good food and have great reviews according to their FB (36k likes).
Their price point is one of the best and their deco is just nice for me :)

Sample Meja Beradab

Sample pelamin
We decided for 'makanan kampung' for the big day, my personal preference. 

The food was great Alhamdulillah. 
Tetamu yang datang ramai puji makanan sedap.





Pulut kuning sedap!
The conclusion is; I highly recommend Yapaf Kulaan for your big day :D

1 comment:

  1. Woww.. Thank you so very much for the review.. Jazakallah khairan kathira.. May Allah Blessed you and your family always.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Travel. Eat. Love Made with ❤ by azhafizah.com