Tuesday 3 January 2017

#MakanReview : Mios Kitchen [Kinrara]

I got to know Mios Kitchen from FB. It's located in Bandar Kinrara but apparently they do have other branches, too.

It's a simple establishment, serving Western food at a very reasonable price.

I went there with Nazli and Peaja to try it out.

Location : BK4 Food Court
We went there at night and the ambiance was nice with the lights and everything.

These were what we had;

Peaja ordered Lamb Chop

While me and Nazli shared a Mixed Platter. The portion was huge!
I particularly loveee the mashed potatoes [And I don't even like KFC's]

The jumbo juice was only RM6
They offers big portion at a very reasonable price!
It tasted good, too!

Other menu includes;




I would definitely recommend this place!

Price : 4.5/5
Taste : 4.5/5
Ambiance : 3.5/5


Mios Kitchen
Medan Selera BK4. Puchong
Monday - Saturday
5pm - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travel. Eat. Love Made with ❤ by azhafizah.com